cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ann33
Advocate

Feeling a bit stung

Signed up to Now broadband online, paid £10 for delivery of a router and realised everyone gets free postage if you sign-up via the call centre. When I asked if they could waive delivery because I'd signed up online it was basically tough. Anyone else felt a bit stung by using online sign up? Leaves a bad taste before you even start.

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ann33 

Can totally see where you come from. Try filling this form and hopefully they will!

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
WYT
Advocate

Thanks for the information in your post, now I feel even worse about NOW

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Ann33 

I have never come across this before, where did you get this information from, apart from "everyone?"

Jayach
Elite 3

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Ann33 

I have never come across this before, where did you get this information from, apart from "everyone?"

I thought the same, but not being on Now, I had no idea what might be offered over the phone.

But with most other ISP's you get the best deals on-line.

Edit: Unless you want to re-contract, then they will give a good deal to stop you leaving.

Ann33
Advocate

That was what the call handler said, and this was the 2nd time I called I got the same response. I was calling to see if I could use my old router rather than pay the postage for the same box, I was told if I signed up by phone the standard offer is free postage. To confirm I tried again and the same answer I should have called to sign up.

Jayach
Elite 3

@Ann33 wrote:

I was calling to see if I could use my old router rather than pay the postage for the same box, 

Are you saying you already had a Now router? Were you a previous subscriber?