cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv stick pass

hi

ive bought a tv stick with a 12 month voucher attached , ive set the stick up to my account but the pass is for my sisters account . it says redeem on my account but its not for me . how do i let me sister have this code if i press redeem on mine does it become active on my account.

also how do i get the new captha as i did not press redeem

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What you should have done was when asked setting up the stick to enter your sisters nowtv account details or you should have given the stick first to your sister to setup and enter her details where the 12 month voucher would have automatically uploaded to your sister account ready to redeem.

Then with the new stick, you should have gone into the NowTV App, gone to the My Account section of the App and log out of the stick, then signed back into the stick with your account details.

Nowtv don't normally allow transfer of passes between different accounts, so your best option would be to speak to live chat to see what they can do to help with this mistake.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

If live chat can't help, then ask live chat can you send the stick back under the 14 day long distance cooling off period if you haven't redeemed the voucher code yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks

nowtv should make it plain before you but it that its not a physical voucher and it account specific as its very misleading , i shall be emailing them