cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When can I watch?

So I've just bought one of the BF offers (with a stick) -but when can I start watching? The order confirmation seem tp imply staright away with a compatible device...."Start watching on your tablet or mobile"

However, the app tells me 'Pass Required...etc'

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The vouchers will either be pre-loaded onto the stick, or supplied as scratch cards. Either way, you’ll have to wait until the stick arrives. That said, if you’ve never used that part of NowTV before (Movies, Entertainment, Sports, Kids or Hayu) you should be able to start a two-week trial and apply the passes from the stick when it arrives.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The vouchers will either be pre-loaded onto the stick, or supplied as scratch cards. Either way, you’ll have to wait until the stick arrives. That said, if you’ve never used that part of NowTV before (Movies, Entertainment, Sports, Kids or Hayu) you should be able to start a two-week trial and apply the passes from the stick when it arrives.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem. I have order confirmation in the browser but I can not watch in the NowTV App. The money has left my account. Mine was also a Black Friday bundle deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue - it says on the page 'start watching now' with the app.  I bought it so I could watch the rugby this afternoon, yet I am told I will have to wait until the stick arrives

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately like you have found out, you won't be able to the redeem your sports pass until the new stick arrives and you activate it.

The NowTV T&C's does say under each stick bundled Black Friday offer "Redeem Pass During Set-up".

However, in my opinion NowTV should have worded it a little clearer under the T&C's or even better highlighted it in bold next to each stick bundled pass on the BF webpage without people reading the T&C's about these stick deals.