Did you mean: 
Saskia
Scholar 2

With 2023 F1 season just days away……..

Come on NOW TV time to put some realistic offers out there…pretty please 🙏🏻

91 REPLIES 91
Bamboozled
Scholar

Hi awk . I got the same offer and signed up immediately but is now showing as next Bill will be 20.99

Has yours got the same price pls

awk
Mentor

I haven’t signed up yet - waiting a few days so that I only need 9 months to cover the whole season.

However, reading elsewhere that this is an error at it should bill at £19.99

Saskia
Scholar 2

@Bamboozled hi, just checked and mine is still at £19.99. Check this out from NOW in accounts >

Our Sports Month and Boost prices are changing
The standard prices will be going up by £1 a month, to £34.99pm for Sports Month Membership and £6pm for Boost. You'll see the price changes reflected in your bills from 28 February onwards. If you're on an offer or a minimum-term plan, your prices won’t change until your offer or plan ends. You can manage your membership in My Account, or if you’re billed by a third party, by visiting their website. For more support, head to our Help Centre.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gejandcj 

Under My Account > Personal Details on your online account is Contact Preferences switched on (otherwise you won't get email offers etc) ?

Do you have an active Sports Membership running all the time or do you have gaps where you don't subscribe to a monthly NOW Membership.

I only get email offers if I don't have an active Membership running of a particular TV Membership if I leave it for a couple of weeks.

gejandcj
Scholar

Haven't had a Sports package since December. Email is my prefered method for all contact etc. It's just random luck of the draw as usual with NOW. Some people get email offers whilst others get nothing.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

It does seem a bit random, who gets an offer and who doesn't.

I have all the comms preferences switched on, and I've checked span, but thers no offer of that nature anywhere. I will use the chat service next week and see if I can get it.

UncleZen
Scholar 2

It could be that their email servers spit out emails slowly and an email will arrive eventually. Hoping.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gejandcj 

If nothing is showing under your spam or junk email folder, and nothing is forthcoming in the next couple of days by email, then see if anything materialise either under your online account under My Membership "offers exclusive for you" or directly from the NOW website offers section.

I don't get many email offers myself because I always tend to have active Memberships constantly running on my account.

Hello there

Yes I received the 12 months for £19.99 a month offer but when I hit claim offer nothing happens.

Saskia
Scholar 2

@Healthypiranha Do contact NOW chat with your issue. I find them very helpful.