cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whoa! Wanted to cancel as working away, got Entertainment and Movie offer but being charged FULL!

Anyone else had this issue? And live chat? Non Existant!

x 2 months I've now been charged full price for movies and entertainment, yet I went to cancel 2 months agao due to working away, got movies offer £3.99 for 4 months and entertainment £2.99 for 4 months. 

Thought, fair enough, will have the offer as can still watch on laptop, but having checked bank account I've been charged full price for 2 months for both!

Any accounts team people on here as Live Chat seems to be a complete non starter!

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Anyone else had this issue? And live chat? Non Existant!

x 2 months I've now been charged full price for movies and entertainment, yet I went to cancel 2 months agao due to working away, got movies offer £3.99 for 4 months and entertainment £2.99 for 4 months. 

Thought, fair enough, will have the offer as can still watch on laptop, but having checked bank account I've been charged full price for 2 months for both!

Any accounts team people on here as Live Chat seems to be a complete non starter!

Hi @Anonymous User Sorry about this. I will send you an email now so we can get this sorted.

Edit:

I can see that you've already got this sorted. Happy days 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not quite. Live chat seems to be making offers then changing their mind as we speak.

I have been offered via live chat refund for the erroneous amount + 4 months at a offer price.

Now the live chat seems to be changing mind, and saying that I have accepted a refund and can't have offer price, even when categorically the live chat proves that I have been offered both.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As an update, live chat has cancelled my viewing pass that I have paid up front for, for the month, then said about the offer again, so I asked how you will apply the offer, he said in the form of codes.

I asked about the month just paid up for, what happens to that as you have cancelled it, and he said I can't have both, therefore saying I would have to pay again to accept an offer, even though I have already been given one!

Oh, and has just said the live chat is ending as he can't help any more even though I have paid up front and he isn't refunding.

Isn't this technically fraud ? Not providing services when payment is made?