cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky cinema Voucher stacking

Hi,  I have two Sky Cinema vouchers. First one has gone through fine, second one nothing happens when I enter the code and press the button. I was hoping to stack the vouchers.

Thanks

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the Cinema Vouchers Gift Cards or a promo offer ?

How many months are the two Cinema vouchers for and where did you buy them from ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers is there a green apply voucher link button next to your Cinema Pass ?

When you click on the arrow below the Cinema Pass how long is the offer date for and when is your next due payment date of £11.99 ?

Should you have more than 30 days left on the current offer, then you won't be able to apply the second  Cinema voucher on your account.

Once you have less than 30 days left on the active offer you should then be able to add the second voucher, where the green apply voucher link button will re appear next to your Cinema Pass.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the Cinema Vouchers Gift Cards or a promo offer ?

How many months are the two Cinema vouchers for and where did you buy them from ?

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers is there a green apply voucher link button next to your Cinema Pass ?

When you click on the arrow below the Cinema Pass how long is the offer date for and when is your next due payment date of £11.99 ?

Should you have more than 30 days left on the current offer, then you won't be able to apply the second  Cinema voucher on your account.

Once you have less than 30 days left on the active offer you should then be able to add the second voucher, where the green apply voucher link button will re appear next to your Cinema Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks very much, there are more than 30 days left, so that explains it. Thanks so much for the help.

Andy