cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astonius
Advocate

NO VOUCHER

having signed up for the Cinema 7 day free trial (with Boost) I have not reveived a voucher, yet can't get the movies free - without a voucher code. Do you know where I look or how these codes are accessed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Astonius 

Go to your avatar top right, Manage Now Account, You Memberships, Offers.

If it’s not in there, contact Live Chat as @gavs82008 often describes.

But AAMOI, where did you see this offer?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Astonius 

You need to make sure you’re signed in on the app. When you go to the settings cog you’ll see if any account details are signed in.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Astonius
Advocate

Thank you gavs. That issue is now resolved. It seems as though whatever I do though I can's begin my free trial via my Samsung tv app - signed in or not. Eventually connected laptop through hdmi and streamed that way.

RoyB
Legend

@Astonius 

Go to your avatar top right, Manage Now Account, You Memberships, Offers.

If it’s not in there, contact Live Chat as @gavs82008 often describes.

But AAMOI, where did you see this offer?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Astonius
Advocate

Hi RoyB. Issue was that an offer for £1 for movies for 7 day trial was withdrawn - immediately after I signed up for it. Several offers available but kept changing. They would be in basket then couldn't access the one I had chosen due to apparent technical issues! Chat is a nonsense in some cases and very little "help". Going round in circles there!