cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Upgrade to Boost

Saw the recent Offer regarding upgrading to 1080 picture quality but finding out how to make the upgrade has proven very difficult. I'm on the Sky Monthly Pass, but paid upfront for just the Sky Sports Channels at the beginning of the football season...

Resolved! Can't add new voucher code

I cant apply a new voucher code because the new voucher code link doesn't appear next to the entertainment pass on my account. I have less than one month to run on my current offer so this should be there.  Any ideas?

Resolved! activation

When I've added a sky sports pass/voucher in the past it would only start my 30 days once I started to watch. But now after entering the voucher I get the screen with details of the offer of when it starts and ends, so today for example I add a vouch...

Resolved! New Stick with Black Friday deal

I should know the answer to this but would like confirmation. I have just bought two sticks each with six months entertainment included from Argos in their Black Friday sale, they were £29.99 each. I assume when I activate the first stick the pass wi...

Resolved! Offer taken then cancelled

I went to cancel my -passes which expire 26th (entertainment)  and 28th (movies)  of November.When i cancelled movies i was offered 3 months at £2.40 a month which i took.then cancelled entertainment and was offered 3 months at £1.60  which i took.Th...

quidco tracking timeframe

Hi all,I would be very grateful for any help you can give. I placed a new NowTV order, via Quidco, that the latter says should attract £90 cashback. Quidco activity usually tracks within a couple of hours, yet quite some time later mine hasn't tracke...

Black Friday Sky Sports £20 per month

Hello, I currently have active a sky sports mobile monthly pass which is due to be cancelled 2nd of December. There is an offer for sky sports but when I click on the offer not signed in, I can add this to the checkout. When I then sign in and click ...