cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marco22
Advocate

HELP: Failed my automatic payment for my minimum term membership

Hello,

I have a 6-month minimum term plan for Cinema+Entertainment with a 50% discount on each membership, hired on 07/04/23. I understand that I cannot cancel after the sixth month, and I am okay with that.

However, I encountered an issue with my first automatic payment because I didn't have enough money in my account. As a result, both memberships were canceled. I believe this happened because it's a 'pay as you go' system. Now, I'm having trouble finding the payment option to settle the amount I owe. I feel like I'm losing days on my minimum term plan, and I will be charged again next month, even though I couldn't enjoy the memberships during this period.

The only thing I see is an "exclusive offer for my account" voucher, which offers the same discounted prices as before but for three months instead.

Is purchasing these memberships the only way to continue with the original offer I signed up for months ago?

If I buy these new memberships, will they overlap with my previous minimum-term memberships and result in me paying twice for the same thing?

How can I reactivate my 6-month minimum term membership?

Is there a way for me to simply pay the missed payment and reactivate both memberships?

I will really appreciate your guidance on this.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Marco22 

You’re best to jump onto live chat and speak with staff who should be able to sort it. Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help