cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

i had the pass last year, but i'm not paying £25 a month now with no fans. barely watched anything towards the end of last season, it sucks without fans there. does anybody know what you can watch the mobile pass on? i dont have a mobile that can play video, i just have an ipad mini and an ipod touch. i'm guessing it won't work on either of those?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Mobile pass only works on smart phones.

Don't think iPod touch counts

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

if you cancel the 12 month off at 9 or 10 months you will still be charged every month until you reach the 12 month point.

@Zebra No you won't. You can cancel at any point and that's it.  See T&C's

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I’m trying to purchase the sky sports £25 a month and when purchasing there is no request and nowhere to input a PIN number but when I click to purchase it’s saying incorrect PIN number?

i cannot get live chat and twitter haven’t helped,  has anyone else had this problem?

I did did cancel my sports package which runs to 9/10 before trying to purchase this one.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

You’ve missed out of its the 9/10 the offer finishes on the 5th  and it won’t let you buy the offer till  the other one has expired 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

The live chat people should be able to cancel your existing subscription early so you can get the £25 offer. Failing that I guess you could create a new account 🙂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

They don’t cancel it early you tit you got to wait until the offers expired ! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

• There's no need to be rude. Keep a civil tone and behave. 
Highlighted
Scholar

It’s not rocket science 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@Larnie he's correct that you can ask live chat to cancel any offers or passes so that you can take a better offer but it's more a case of asking nicely as it's not a given that all service agents will do it.

Also @CarlW1966 should be able to take the offer if his current pass expires on 9th Oct as you can take an offer or apply another pass as long as you are with 28 days of your current pass expiring. His problem is different in that his device is saying it requires a pin but has no where to enter one. Dropping into live chat should get the offer applied manually by NowTV.

0 Thanks