cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Season Pass ( Sky Football) 2020/2021

Does anyone know if NOW TV will sell annual passes for Sky Sports football  2020/2021 season or will there just be monthly and weekly options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s only selected people through marketing who get the email so I think we should all just stop the comments and wait till the 9th and see what happens commenting on here ain’t gonna get u a email Apart from everyone moaning let’s just wait and see ain’t that long to wait ! 

View solution in original post

433 REPLIES 433
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They've ###### me around so much so I'm out. Already a BT customer so took their offer of half price on the full sky sports package, £20 a month for 6 months. No brainer. Will reassess then, see what other deals I can find. No way I'd pay £40 a month, nor the £34 for now tv.

Zebra
Advocate

From what I can see if you cancel the 12 month off at 9 or 10 months you will still be charged every month until you reach the 12 month point. But the pass will not auto renew at the full price. 

noeyedeer
Scholar 2

i had the pass last year, but i'm not paying £25 a month now with no fans. barely watched anything towards the end of last season, it sucks without fans there. does anybody know what you can watch the mobile pass on? i dont have a mobile that can play video, i just have an ipad mini and an ipod touch. i'm guessing it won't work on either of those?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Mobile pass only works on smart phones.

Don't think iPod touch counts

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

if you cancel the 12 month off at 9 or 10 months you will still be charged every month until you reach the 12 month point.

@Zebra No you won't. You can cancel at any point and that's it.  See T&C's

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m trying to purchase the sky sports £25 a month and when purchasing there is no request and nowhere to input a PIN number but when I click to purchase it’s saying incorrect PIN number?

i cannot get live chat and twitter haven’t helped,  has anyone else had this problem?

I did did cancel my sports package which runs to 9/10 before trying to purchase this one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You’ve missed out of its the 9/10 the offer finishes on the 5th  and it won’t let you buy the offer till  the other one has expired 

NovEmBer
Scholar

The live chat people should be able to cancel your existing subscription early so you can get the £25 offer. Failing that I guess you could create a new account 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They don’t cancel it early you tit you got to wait until the offers expired ! 

NovEmBer
Scholar
  • There's no need to be rude. Keep a civil tone and behave.