cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Smart Stick One month passes not working

I bought a Now TV Smart Stick today, set it all up logged into my account, everything working fine except no sign of my free one month entertainment and cinema passes

I've checked everywhere on the passes section

Can anyone help please?

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Does it describe these vouchers on the box packaging?

Was the box factory sealed when you got it, or did it show signs of being opened?

If the box wasn’t sealed, maybe someone has had it away with the vouchers, reset the Stick, and reassembled it to look unopened as best they can, which is never quite perfect.

If the Stick did try to install passes, then:-

If an existing pass has less than a month to run, the new pass should be set up immediately.

But there may be a problem looking at this in Passes & vouchers, where it can appear that you need to pay when renewal comes up. So take the link below the voucher details to Bills & payments, where the true situation is shown, and there it may show you that you will in fact be renewing with your free pass on that date,

If an existing pass has more than one month left to run, the free pass should be found under Redeem a Voucher.

Does any of the above resolve your issue?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently purchased a smart stick with 2 month entertainment pass . From the now tv website . No mention of my pass anywhere,  the box was fully sealed  , no ability to contact  customer service or even by email  . Had to purchase a 1 month entertainment pass to be able to watch TV . How do I access my 2 month entertainment pass please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, can't help, but am having the same problem. Have spent four days being emailed repeated instruction combinations to factory reset and try it again and after over six hours of free work on my part, no joy.

They refuse to provide a code I can type in, even though they have evidence that a) I have paid for it and b) I don't have it. This is not great customer service.