cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindaH
Mentor

Cinema offer - unable to watch on TV

I got a special offer for Cinema in November but am only now wanting to watch it. It doesn't expire till the end of February and is shown as still valid in my account. When I tried to watch Cinema on my TV however it wanted money. I can't find a voucher code on the emails I was sent at the time so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Update: I found a pin number. I entered it as a payment pin but I still can't watch Cinema on TV.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@LindaH 

On your TV you need to make sure you are signed in using the same account that you have the membership with. Annoyingly NOW generally takes you to the homepage not the login page when launching the app, then a lot of people assume they are somehow signed in.

Go to the settings cog and in there choose account, you should then see what account if any are signed in.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@LindaH 

On your TV you need to make sure you are signed in using the same account that you have the membership with. Annoyingly NOW generally takes you to the homepage not the login page when launching the app, then a lot of people assume they are somehow signed in.

Go to the settings cog and in there choose account, you should then see what account if any are signed in.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
LindaH
Mentor

You're a genius, thank you. I've just got to find something I want to watch now.

Ianmc777
Advocate

Thank you i will give it a try 👍🏻