cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I choose a date to start redeeming a free pass from?

We set up a NOW  TV account a couple of weeks ago and have been watching via tablets. I've just bought a smart stick bundle with a free cinema pass for a month.  We are already about halfway through a month's free trial of movies which we started when we created the account.  When I activate the smart stick for our existing account, can I choose the start date of the redemption of the movie pass?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding is that if you have an existing running cinema pass with less than 30 days on it, the cinema voucher on the stick will automatically kick in on your next due payment date once you have setup the new stick.

Where if you are on an existing active cinema pass that has more than 30 days left to go on it, the cinema voucher bundled on the stick when setup will automatically be saved on your account to be redeemed at a later date of your choice.

Haven't used a voucher electronically embedded on the nowtv sick or box for a long time now, so i don't know if nowtv have changed the policy or rules.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding is that if you have an existing running cinema pass with less than 30 days on it, the cinema voucher on the stick will automatically kick in on your next due payment date once you have setup the new stick.

Where if you are on an existing active cinema pass that has more than 30 days left to go on it, the cinema voucher bundled on the stick when setup will automatically be saved on your account to be redeemed at a later date of your choice.

Haven't used a voucher electronically embedded on the nowtv sick or box for a long time now, so i don't know if nowtv have changed the policy or rules.

starman73
Elite

Yes.  The passes on the stick go into a separate area.  https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-vouchers

starman73
Elite

the cinema voucher on the stick will automatically kick in on your next due payment date once you have setup the new stick.

No it won't.  You chose when to start it.

Ud.png