cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itchyeyeballs
Mentor

Premier League Football On Demand

I haven't been able to find any premier league on-demand games, am I missing something?

I avoided the Arsenal Newcastle result yesterday hoping to watch it when I got in but couldn't find it, I assumed there was a delay in it being available but then noticed I couldn't find any recent games on demand.

Amazon prime and NFL Game Pass services allow you to choose to watch live or start from the beginning of matches by default, why is NowTv so far behind?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Itchyeyeballs 

This season NOW only show around 26 minutes of highlights for the Premier League games on their on Demand service.

Under Sports, Football, Premier League they have the PL game highlights for the matches this week.

However the Arsenal v Newcastle highlights are missing on Demand when checking this just now.

Hopefully it will drop in the next hour or so (though the other 8pm kick offs from yesterday have already been uploaded on NOW Sports on Demand).

Also I am assuming you are not using a Mobile Sports Membership?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Itchyeyeballs 

This season NOW only show around 26 minutes of highlights for the Premier League games on their on Demand service.

Under Sports, Football, Premier League they have the PL game highlights for the matches this week.

However the Arsenal v Newcastle highlights are missing on Demand when checking this just now.

Hopefully it will drop in the next hour or so (though the other 8pm kick offs from yesterday have already been uploaded on NOW Sports on Demand).

Also I am assuming you are not using a Mobile Sports Membership?

Itchyeyeballs
Mentor

Hi, I have the month pass.

Before I signed up I looked at this page

https://help.nowtv.com/article/getting-started-with-sky-sports

And it says

Can I replay the match after it's finished?

All Premier League matches shown live on your Sports Membership will be available to watch on demand 1-2 days after the match has finished.

You'll find the full match in the Sports On Demand section of the NOW app, or watch online.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Itchyeyeballs 

I think NOW need to alter the wording, where from this season all Premier League games that I am aware of on Demand are around 25 to 30 minutes of highlights.

Last season from memory it was the full match you could watch on Demand.

Have you managed to find the other Premier League highlights from this week on your playback devices? 

Arsenal v Newcastle should be there but not at the moment.

Itchyeyeballs
Mentor

Yes I've found the others although highlights are free on sky sports anyway so now I'm back to work after Christmas and not in when the games are on there's no point keeping the subscription.

Thank you for the help 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Itchyeyeballs 

I found this old thread back in August 2022 with regards to Premier League matches on Demand this season will only be highlights and not the full games.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Sports-On-Demand/m-p/586937#M19965 

Itchyeyeballs
Mentor

Thank you,

I guess they don't want to publicize the decrease in service too loudly. Even that direct response was half hearted!