cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Passes

I have cancelled all of my passes but Now TV are still taking money out of my bank account, why is this? And how do I stop this and get my money back for a pass that I haven't even purchased.

Resolved! Sky TV cancellation

My Sky digital contract expires on the 25th of August '16 and I am coming across to NOW TV.How soon will I need to contact NOW about joining , and having the broadband  and phone bought over prior to  the 25th?. Hope that makes sense!

The product needs work

I get really annoyed when companies launch a product too early and this piece of kit is an example of this. I have not read others peoples comments so far but here are mine: 1) Interface slow and buggy, not as slick as the previous box I had which wa...

My review for the new NOW TV Combo Smart box

Ive spent a couple of days with the new Now TV Combo Smart Box, and thought id leade my review/thoughts for anyone taking a look and considering at getting one for themselves. Initial impressions:The box is small/slim and apart from the blue letterin...

Website

Can I just say I think the new-ish website kind of sucks. Even once you login you get all the marketting stuff about buying a pass or a bundle and it's actually quite difficult to get to what we're here for - the TV programmes!

Tip to get a NOW TV pass for £5 from Amazon

This only works if you're a Prime customer or use the 30 day trial offer. SIgn up for Audible, who are offering a three month trial of their service and a £10 credit for goods sold by Amazon (rather than the marketplace of fufilled by Amazon). Once y...

Starter bundle

I know this is off topic but someone on here can give me advice hopefully... i currently have the starter bundle with another TV/Broadband provider. They only ship the non-recording you view box with this bundle however I find I'm missing lots of TV ...

ITV Hub

New to Now tv. How can I  catch up on more than the last episode of programmes on ITV Hub, it only appears to have the last episode available.

BBC app

The BBC sport app through the nowtv box is terrible. It is impossible to watch any live sport without it cutting out every 20 seconds. Everything else seems to work fine and streaming bbc sport through any other device is perfectly fine. Perhaps the ...

Resolved! MY LG TV

Well finally got my new LG TV and very nice it is too, but how do I access Freesat broadcasts?  The satellite cable is connected and the channels were recognised and tuned at set up, but all I can get is Freeview.  The manuals are next to useless  Ch...