cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Penny Dreadful

To anyone who is a fan of the series and who doesn't know yet, there will be no season 4. 

house of cards

been looking for a box set or the new season of house of cards, but cant see it, has it been on or does anyone know if it will do? thanks.

Superman cast for Season 2 of Supergirl

@ukbobboy  @caseyb1993  @commanda6  Just found this not sure if any of you have seen this yet, what do you think?http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/06/16/breaking-news-meet-supergirls-supermanMark. 

Money taken while on free 14 day trial

Is there any way to contact NowTV? I signed up yesterday for the free 14 day trial but I have just looked at my bank statement and they have taken 10p twice? Yes it may only be 20p but when you sign up for a FREE 14 day trial it should be FREE!

HELP

My account is closed yet still taking money out where is this autoregressive I hear people mentioning to closeaccount fully

HELP

My account is closed yet still taking money out where is this autoregressive I hear people mentioning to closeaccount fully

Need to add devices but won't let me for a month!

I am so disappointed I watch now TV on my TV my iPad and my boyfriends iPad, mychild has been messing around with the iPad and has canceled all 4 devices off now TV and I am not allowed to add anymore till the 1st of July! I can't see how this is fai...