cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money taken while on free 14 day trial

Is there any way to contact NowTV? I signed up yesterday for the free 14 day trial but I have just looked at my bank statement and they have taken 10p twice? Yes it may only be 20p but when you sign up for a FREE 14 day trial it should be FREE!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can contact Live Chat or email option by clicking on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

You should actually find the 10p charges are refunded back to your account.

Hope this helps

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi EllieLou

Just to clarify what @Anonymous User has said, "You should actually find the 10p charges are refunded back to your account."

Now TV does this to confirm that you, a new customer, have registered a valid account that they can get their money from when they need to.  As said before, that 10p will be refunded.

However, you've said that Now TV have taken 20p which suggests that you have opened two accounts, probably mistakenly.

As @Anonymous User has advised, you should get onto Live Chat to straighten this out.

UK Bob