Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

New CW Season of Super Hero Shows

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6

Guys

Last night I found out that CW's new super hero season will start on 4th October in the US, the shows first episodes, subject to confirmation, are as follows:

Flash, Tuesday, 4th October - 23 episodes.

Arrow, Wednesday, 5th October - 23 episodes.

Supergirl - Friday, 7th October - 20 episodes. NB. this is a one off Friday night episode .

Supergirl - Monday, 10th October - Unknown whether this is episode  2 or Friday's repeat. NB. Monday's are this shows regular spot.

Legends of Tomorrow, Thursday 13th October - 16 episodes.

I understand that the four way crossover will not take place before episode 8 of Flash and Arrow.

I'm pumped Fist Pump and Yes emoticon (Yes emoticons)and waiting for the new CW season.

UK Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The plane is still there @ukbobboy , you just can't see it 🙂 ahha

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy That's a shame 😞

Remember the length of time you have to wait is usually worth it 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ukbobboy 🙂

I know I said I like to pace out a TV show but now I am so hooked on Daredevil, I am now on season 2 🙂

Over the last few evenings, I have done nothing but binge watch it, it is so good Smiley Surprised

I am now up to where the Punisher comes into it. 🙂

I think DD's (red) suit needs a little bit of work, it's a bit hit or miss. 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

I'm glad you are really enjoying Daredevil, and I enjoyed DD2 as much as DD1, plus I believe that when you get to Jessica Jones you will enjoy that as well.

As for DD's suit, it's suppose to be flexible but with a certain amount of armour (similar to Batman's) but I would agree with you the suit needs to be redesigned.  I believe that DD's suit should be more along the lines of the suit Ben Affleck wore in the DD feature film, that was a good suit (and the director's cut was not that bad as a film).

Anyway, happy watching.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @caseyb1993

Perhaps Dare Devil should take a leaf out of this little guys suit. Smiley Very Happy

11202235-6914345147039266.jpg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@ukbobboy @caseyb1993

11202235-6914345147039266.jpg

@schnapps Lookin' snazzy 😉

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6

Well Guys

I have a little bit of news to whet your CW/Super Heroes appetites;

First, apart from the four-way crossover announced by CW, there is going to be another Flash/Supergirl crossover but this time it will be a musical episode, this will happen around episode 18 of the Flash.

Next, some shows will have the number of episodes within their seasons cut, i.e. Flash and Arrow will be cut from 23 episodes to 22 and Legends of Tomorrow will be cut from 16 to 13.

One of the new Flash villains, the one that looks like Black Racer from the comics, will be called Savitar.

And finally, Kevin Smith, the director of an episode of Flash, i.e. The Runaway Dinosaur, will be directing an episode of Supergirl in the new season, called Supergirl Lives.

Kevin Smith previously scripted "Superman Lives", the title for a cancelled 1990's Superman movie, now CW has given him the opportunity rework his idea for Supergirl.

WOW.

UK Bob

PS. Although I'm not a fan of  Gotham, I understand that they will be introducing mata-human villains in the new season, if this is true then this show will be on my "must see" list. 

ukbobboy
Legend

Well Guys

Here are two more bits of Supergirl info;

1) Miss Martian, played by actress Sharon Leal, will in be appearing in Supergirl, I'm guessing that she will be the "Gal Pal" that some fans were pushing for.

2) The resident of the new pod will be a Daxamite (aliens similar to Kryptonians) named Mon El, a version of Superboyplayed by Chris Wood.

It is not known at this time whether CW will make the new "superboy" a Daxamite, Kryptonian or something else.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

As if one musical episode wasn't enough, it looks like it's two episodes, one from each show. No doubt Gus and Mel have been pestering the producers to let them Glee it up again. 

On a critical note, I can't help thinking Supergirl's Man of Steel is less Superman and more Corporate Banker Man

image.jpeg

In happier news looks like Man of Steel 2 movie is on the cards again. That should please Casey. Now for someone who looks like a proper superhero ...

image.jpeg

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Well Andy

I too have difficulty liking, or even trying to watch, musicals, I tend to find the songs they use old fashioned and lacking in anything that can be classified as enjoyable.

That said, they might be able to pull it off, however if they can't I hope they leave themselves enough room to cancel and replace these "musical" episodes rather than airing them regardless.

As for "Corporate Superman", it's all about the bottom line.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy 

Wow that looks like a Photoshop fail doesn't it? 

wallpaper-superman-henry-cavill-600x375

There.... Much better 🙂

@ukbobboy Musical? Really???? 

That is just asking to be cancelled. 😞