Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

New CW Season of Super Hero Shows

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6

Guys

Last night I found out that CW's new super hero season will start on 4th October in the US, the shows first episodes, subject to confirmation, are as follows:

Flash, Tuesday, 4th October - 23 episodes.

Arrow, Wednesday, 5th October - 23 episodes.

Supergirl - Friday, 7th October - 20 episodes. NB. this is a one off Friday night episode .

Supergirl - Monday, 10th October - Unknown whether this is episode  2 or Friday's repeat. NB. Monday's are this shows regular spot.

Legends of Tomorrow, Thursday 13th October - 16 episodes.

I understand that the four way crossover will not take place before episode 8 of Flash and Arrow.

I'm pumped Fist Pump and Yes emoticon (Yes emoticons)and waiting for the new CW season.

UK Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The plane is still there @ukbobboy , you just can't see it 🙂 ahha

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Wow, there is a lot happening in October! 🙂

I'm only on season 1 of Arrow so there is no point for me 😞

Legends of Tomorrow wasn't really for me but bring on The Flash and Supergirl! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993 and @ukbobboy

The information that @caseyb1993 , has found is correct, but the air dates relates to the US, not the UK. Based on the dates of previous years. The shows will probably start towards the end of October in the UK. The first part of the seasons will probably consist of nine episodes and then there will be the inevitable mid-season break and then the second part of the seasons will start late February early March. It all depends on what is being done scheduling wise over in the US.

I don't have any concrete info on what's actually happening in the UK yet with regard to the DC TV shows, but as soon as I do, I will post it.

EDIT 

I just realised that you said that the dates relate to the US not the UK. Sorry @ukbobboy Smiley Sad I shall definitely be keeping a close eye on the UK side of thingsSmiley Wink and it's also you that posted the information not @caseyb1993 , oh dear, I think I'm going to have another cup of coffee before I post anything else on the forum today

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I think you mean what @ukbobboy found. 😉

That probably will be the case as usual though 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 , already ahead of you. I noticed my mistake and did a cheeky edit of my post. Smiley Wink I'm now off to have that extra cup of coffee Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @caseyb1993

Hi C6

You said, "I just realised that you said that the dates relate to the US not the UK. Sorry @ukbobboy I shall definitely be keeping a close eye on the UK side of things and it's also you that posted the information not @caseyb1993 , oh dear, I think I'm going to have another cup of coffee before I post anything else on the forum today."

Well C6, no prob, I've been down this road myself and know what it's like to post something when you're not fully awake

(you may remember, I had to ask the moderator to delete an emoticon).

So no worries.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Before I forget, Happy Father's Day 😉 Heart

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Cheers Casey

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @commanda6 @Andy @mark_suff 

Well Guys

I've just read, and I think it's been confirmed, that Lynda Carter, the original TV Wonder Woman, will appear in a recurring role on SuperGirl as president of the United States.

The guys at CW wanted to bring Lynda Carter in for season one but, unfortunately it did not happen, it makes me wonder what is this actress going to add to SuperGirl?

One more bit of info, CW have confirmed that for the new season of Flash they are going to do the "Flashpoint Paradox" story, one of the best Flash centric Justice League stories ever written and animated feature film ever made.

FlashPoint Paradox.jpg

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

LYNDA CARTER!!!!!!!!! OOOO @ukbobboy you've made my day ...I may just faint with excitement *swoons*

image.jpegShe's a wonder, Wonder Woman!