Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

New CW Season of Super Hero Shows

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6

Guys

Last night I found out that CW's new super hero season will start on 4th October in the US, the shows first episodes, subject to confirmation, are as follows:

Flash, Tuesday, 4th October - 23 episodes.

Arrow, Wednesday, 5th October - 23 episodes.

Supergirl - Friday, 7th October - 20 episodes. NB. this is a one off Friday night episode .

Supergirl - Monday, 10th October - Unknown whether this is episode  2 or Friday's repeat. NB. Monday's are this shows regular spot.

Legends of Tomorrow, Thursday 13th October - 16 episodes.

I understand that the four way crossover will not take place before episode 8 of Flash and Arrow.

I'm pumped Fist Pump and Yes emoticon (Yes emoticons)and waiting for the new CW season.

UK Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The plane is still there @ukbobboy , you just can't see it 🙂 ahha

View solution in original post

95 REPLIES 95
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993 What invisible plane ?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as you asked nicely it would be rude not to reply ....

chck out Wonder Woman's amazing invisible jet, which comes in handy when you want to sneak off to the beach in your lunch break, but could cause embarrassment if you're wearing a skirt - shorts or trousers only, Andy!

https://youtu.be/-yavUxAhIOU

@caseyb1993 I've made sure there's some eye candy in the form of Major Steve Trevor for you!

Steve Trevor wakes up while Wonder Woman flies him back to Washington, D.C. on her invisible plane.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lol @Andy

That plane is ace 🙂

I will call security and get a space allocated on the top floor of the multi-story car park lol

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User as long as @Karl-F is willing to move the NOW TV executive helicoptor to one side!

mark_suff
Expert

@Andy @ukbobboy @commanda6 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 

Whilst we're on the subject of various characters just found  interesting news on Wentworth Miller (Leonard Snart) he's going to be the first actor to appear across multiple shows as the same character. 

http://www.starburstmagazine.com/tv-news/15174-wentworth-miller-signs-unique-warner-bros-tv-deal

Thoughts?. Personally I love this character and couldn't believe it when he "died" in Legends.

Mark. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@mark_suff Yeah love him too, in fact I'm a fan of Millsy all round.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy

Dear Andy Twins

I thought WW had retired that old (1940s) invisible plane some time ago, especially as her flying ability has increased over the years.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The plane is still there @ukbobboy , you just can't see it 🙂 ahha

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Andy

That's an answer I can accept.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

ukbobboy wrote:

I thought WW had retired that old (1940s) invisible plane some time ago, especially as her flying ability has increased over the years.

@ukbobboy Yeah, flying was a little tricky on a 1970s TV budget, but they  had a superb range of BOINGS available to them, which leads me nicely into another excellent opportunity (that I feel compelled not to ignore) for more Lynda Carter ...

https://youtu.be/30RHe-eFusU

Bends a gun barrel, prevents cars from leaving, and snaps a rifle in half. All in a days job for Wonder Woman. Allrights Belong to Warner Bros Entertainment