cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....

For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ... 

Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come out of Japan, face off against each other!

https://youtu.be/0pOQR9hm-yk

@caseyb1993 you definitely need to watch this! It's out in Japan in June but there's no news on a UK release yet ... if it doesn't we definitely need to come up with a money making scheme to get us to Tokyo in time! 😄

6月18日(土)禁断の決戦が幕を開ける―― http://sadakovskayako.jp/ 『リング』シリーズ・貞子 VS 『呪怨』シリーズ・伽椰子 日本ホラー史上最大の歴史的スーパープロジェクト始動! 決して出会ってはいけない2つの「呪い」が絡まる時、世紀の最恐対決がはじまる! #さだかや
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Whilst we are on the subject of horrors @Andy, have you seen this site?

https://www.shudder.com

It's the NOWTV of horrors! I haven't joined but it looks good.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

604 REPLIES 604
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Alton Towers is my neck of the woods so of course I have! 😄

I hate Alton Towers though, queuing for 2 hours for every ride is not how I like to spend my day. Smiley Frustrated

I only went once. £50 for just to finally get on 2 rides. Rip off! 😮

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Not been to Alton Towers since a teenager! Was at Blackpol Pleasure Beach a couple of years ago though and despite being summer hols we got on most rides without too bad a wait.

Where did they get The Wicker Man from though? Even the Nic Cage versions ten years old! Hope everyone who goes on it shouts 

image.gif

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Alton Towers are known for their insane attractions so this one doesn't surprise me. 😄

Would like to see the roller coaster restaurant though. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I assumed you'd made that up until I've just put it into Google and found out you haven't! To be fair that does look cool, but surely you're foods going to end up looking like the cat's sicked it up?!? I'll just order the scrambled eggs! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I'd never make up something so cool! 😄

The best theme park used to be American Adventure..until it shut down.. 😑😑😑

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Got round to watching the movie sins link, really enjoyed it! Loads of stuff there that kinda registers when you're watching but don't get time to properly think about till after!

Spoiler

Hmm, why does Pennywise wait all those months after Georgie is killed before starting up again ... Never registered with me but that's a very good point! Surely there should have been loads of missing kids by the time the film kicks in!

Definitely agreed with the bathroom ... It would have taken me about a week to clean that bathroom up, but they seem to do it in a couple of hours and none of them get dirty doing it ... And who just happens to have 4 buckets and 6 pairs of rubber gloves in the house ready to clean a blood drenched bathroom up? How did they reach the ceiling?

Ahh and the mullet joke, I did think that myself when I saw the film but couldn't be bothered to check it! Turns out I was right!

The f*nny-pack joke was priceless!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Guess who just got back from seeing the new Maze Runner? Epic final film! 🙂

I really should read the books now. 

Also watched Pan's Labyrinth again last night! Can't figure out whether it has a sad or happy ending though. 😮

Spoiler
What about Bevy's bag not being soaked when she started talking to Ben? Never noticed that before. 😮
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Got the books on kindle, read the first one but haven't got round to the others yet so might try and polish it off before Death Cure comes out. Notice they're releasing it on home release 6th April so that's a really quick turnaround! Was it weird seeing everyone grown up, they all look so different now compared to the first film! At least they didn't split the film into two, kudos to them for that!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Just noticed you said you'd rematched Pan's Labyrinth! Ah, it is one of my favourite favourites, so glad I've converted you, I love it! I like it think it's a happy ending but there's so much to see each time you watch it, a masterpiece! Is this in prep for The Shape of Water? Are you planning on seeing it at the cinema?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy it is prep for that! I can't wait to see it but am going to leave it a week or two as I can see it being a full cinema. 😞

It was full of screaming kids yesterday yelling "HIYA" every time someone new came on screen. Smiley Frustrated

Who let's toddlers into a 12A film??

Popcorn was good though. 😄