cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Owais
Advocate

Called in for renewal and the agent was very rude.

I just called in for renewing my service and the agent started the process by getting some verifications. He asked about  a password. Now I asked him what password and he started to speak rudely by saying how should I know what password and you should know you are calling. Now it was not on the top of my mind that he was asking for a verbal password which I remembered after a minute but after that he asked me about my mobile number which told him and he continuously said that it is wrong. I told him this is my only number and he said no you are wrong you don't know your number and was being rude. After giving him my second number that is my work phone he told me yes I was asking for secondary number and you were giving me the primary one! Like how the hell would I know that what number he is asking for. After the he was reading term and condition to which I asked I could not hear the internet speed so he said don't stop me while I am saying something and after that he started reading from start like a child reading a book for the first time. How do I report this behavior? He was very intimidating. I requested him to talk politely but he said I am doing ok and you are rude. I am just thinking to quit NOW TV today.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J 

Are you able to do the needful?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Owais
Advocate

Well still waiting for NOW to contact me. They send a feedback form and I think they have already closed the complain but no one one contacted me or gave an explanation.