cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

installation

I'm just awaiting my installation date and was under the impression I had to be at home and wait all day, however, I've received an email stating "you don't have you do anything, you don't even need to be at home" - so I check my order status and it says I'm not needing an engineer visit and my broadband will go live as of tomorrow. how does that work? I like in a communal block, there are eight different flats. so, just to confirm, I definitely don't need to be present?
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You usually only need an engineer visit if they need access to check or make changes to the master socket. It's more usual for the engineer to take of everything at the local roadside cabinet and/or exchange, in which case you won't see an engineer at all. However if you want to double check the information online is correct you can give the Combo Team a call. You'll find the number on your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I selected a time for installing at the time of ordering my TV, broadband and phone. It was on 8/8/18 between 1pm & 6pm. I have an email confirmation of this. Now, when I look at my order details online, it’s saying that an engineer will be attending between 5:30 and 10pm!!!!! How is this possible????

i can’t be there at the latter time and it’s not what I agreed! I have arranged my whole day around the time originally agreed. And I NEED my broadband set up on that day. I’ve emailed NOW but have no response- not a great start for a new customer 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pop onto live chat and ask to be transferred to a broadband advisor, they can check what the situation is. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)