cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel my order

Website said error each time I ordered, logged onto my email account and multiple orders have been created please help?:

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Six boxes have been ordered, although I received no confirmation on the website (just an error 50 message).  I want one box but not six.  It would be SO much easier to be able to ring you or find this elusive 'live chat' that your website mentions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The order numbers I wish to cancel immediately are as follows:

451M26860942

451M26860982

451M26861073

451M26861115

451M26861142

Lee

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm going to look into this now for you and will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been sorted now.  A youtube video helped me get onto live chat and the guy was superb.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I also need to cancel an order. I've already contacted Live Help (useless!) who claim it cannot be cancelled even though the item hasn't been dispatched yet. Can you help?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post.

It is correct that we can't cancel the order once it's been processed - the order goes right to the warehouse and there is no opportunity for us to intercept the order, we only see the order once it's been fully dispatched this ensures for quick turn around and fast delivery, however once the box is delivered we do make it very easy to return, you can refuse the delivery or use the freepost address we include to return or use the courier's number include to arange a collection. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancil my order please
Ever time I go to watch something it keeps telling me to pay as I already have payed this site is rubbish.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Is your issue now sorted? If you do need any extra help, please let us know 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told by anthony from your live chat you cannot cancel a order? Which seems to be a lie