cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to unsusbscribe

How can I unsusbscribe from forum posts?

I once contributed to the forum NOW TV Box (Black) but still get up to 50 posts a day reported to my email address. When I look for an 'unsubscribe' link there is not one, only a 'subscribe' link seems to exist.

When I added THIS post, and looked at the Forum header options, LO! there was suddenly an unsubscribe, but as soon as I clicked it, it was not there any more, but I wouild bet that I will still get emails from any other posts in that forum ....

I'll let you know.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.  Go into Settings under your profile pic at the top right of the home page https://community.nowtv.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profileand there is a tick box for don't send community emails.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you, so that turns off all email notifications, I presume. Is it
all or nothing? What about replies to posts I may make or contribute to
myself?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Manage Subscriptions has tick boxes to remove individual posts (with a select all option) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why, so it does.  I see dimly how it works, but let me suggest that it is extremely hard to get to the page with the tab Manage Subscriptions if you start from the NowTV main page. Even from 'My Account' the drop-down links do not include that page, and even 'my account details' only offers a change of password.

I just cannot find an easy or obvious way to get to the page that was sent to me as a direct link. Seems a review of the forum interface would be a good idea.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you click on your avatar next to the bell at the top it's in that drop down along with an option to change most other forum settings.