cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

3 month offer

Can we buy a 3 month movies and entertainment package offer for £27.99 if we have already set up a now TV account? We have only purchased a free trial currently.

Resolved! error message no code

Watching episodes of Made in Chelsea I get the message "this content is currently unavailable. please try later". Why is this and what can I do?

being charged when i have a voucher

On the 5th April, I entered a three month entertainment voucher, it was confirmed on my account. However I have seen on my credit card statement that I have been charged for the months of April and May 2016. On the orignal confirmation I was informe...

Cancellation

I tried to cancel my now tv free trial so I would not be charged but it would not let me and now I have been charged. I would like a refund.

Resolved! Any advice please

Hi all. Purchased a six month pass via game.co.uk online and downloaded same , when I try to input the code ( on my tablet) it says code not valid, do I go back to game or speak with now tv , or has using my tablet to input code had any adverse affec...

My now TVs was jumpy on TVs programs

Live streaming and also streaming from non-live programs it kept on jumping every so often it kept on being jump jump jump jump jump. I've removed my now TV from my Apple TV which is the device I'm having the problem on, tried to sign in again and it...