cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

paul lee

hi there can not wach anything it is say can not have divice added till 1st off june wich means i can not wach anything for 3 weeks

Car crash couples

The car crash couples from Wednesday is not up but they have put up the week afters episode on???? I think they have made a massive mistake

Resolved! How to watch channel 4 live

For some reason when I go into 4od app there's no way of watching live tv. I find this odd as if I go into c4od app on mobile it has a heading that says 'watch live'. BBC I player and itv player have it simple as. Please help

Three month pass

I bought a box with a free three month pass but have been charged this month. I did enter the scratchcard bit on the pass so I'm a bit annoyed at being charged when it's supposed to be free for three months.

Cancelling a pass

I want to cancel my entertainment pass. I still have 3 weeks left until I will nect be billed. If I cancel now will I still me able to watch for the remainder 3 weeks ?

Picked the wrong pass

Hi there,Just signed up for what I thought was the entertainment pass and it has came through as a sky movies pass instead. How do I swap this over?Kind regards,Sean.

Cancellation

hii canceled all my passes three months ago and i'm still being charged,could refund me please.thanksps i'm going to the bank to stop my card payments.