Criminal Minds Box set

Does anyone know if this box set is coming back. its just disappeared

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

What device are you trying to watch on as it seems to be available on all my devices, however there have been a few cases of episodes disappearing recently.

It's possible that if you added the show to your watchlist the watchlist might now be empty, but the show is still there if you search for it, or look under Entertainment > Channels > Sky Living. If you do find it with a search, you should be able to add it back to your watchlist and delete the empty one.

If it's definitely missing after a search post back with details of the device you are having problems with and the NOW TV team can look into it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. I'm on the new black box, having used the original white box for couple of years.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Open up the NOW TV app, and on the main menu go up to Search and type in the first few letters of Criminal, you should see the boxset comes up in the results. You can then click on it and click on the Add to My TV button on the right to add the show to your watchlist to make it easier to find next time.

Geluk
Expert 2

CRIMINAL MINDS GOING 😞

Whole box set showing it expires in 10 days; will it be returning?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Geluk There are actaully two copies of the boxset. The one that expires in 10 days is on ABC Studios, however the copy listed under Sky Living has no expiry date. (Although there seems to be some wierd thing with some random episodes which do have a date. I can only guess this is a mistake and will be rectified later).

Sky Living copy also has the cathup fo the current season being aired.

Geluk
Expert 2

Great news.