cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

When will Girls return?

Hello, I've very recently signed up and was watching the box sets of Girls.  I got half way through season 3 and noticed they have now gone.  I wondered if they are likely to return anytime soon?  Its one of the main reasons I signed up and hadn't ap...

Cancelling a pass

Hi I am trying to cancel my entertainment pass but when I go into My account / My Passes it just keeps asking for card details which I gave when I opened my account. There doesn't seem a way around this. I don't wany to be charged for another pass at...

Cancel payment details

Dear Now TV I have cancelled my package since April but noticed that I am still being charged (6,99 monthly amount in May and June)!I am extremely disappointed as i actually never watched anything that is why I ended up cancelling the service. I woul...

Resolved! When is The Flash Season 2 box set available?

Hi there,We've just got into the Flash & finished S1. But can't find the first S2 episodes to watch?sounds like we have to wait for Nowtv / Sky to obtain the box set rights - any idea on timing?Thanks!

Free pass

Just bought a NowTV box and how I wish we hadn't bothered! You can't register without giving bank/card account details, and despite the message saying nothing would be taken from the account, they have taken 3 (yes, three) "test" amounts.The Free 3 m...

Billing problem-charged twice.

I entered a 3 month entertainment package card number on 1st June. I have been charged on 4th June on my credit card for 1 month of entertainment package.when I just checked my payment history on NOW site the card info I entered in 1st June has disap...

NowTV Purple Screen No picture

I have just tried to watch BBC on the Now box nd tried all my watched programmes and all i keep getting is a "purple screen with unavailable content " whats that all about, any one know?

how to cancel entertainment pass

Iv tried to cancel my entertainment pass 3 times and it won't let me it gives me the survey then says I still want to cancel but doesn't let me carry on any ideas plz