cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing problem-charged twice.

I entered a 3 month entertainment package card number on 1st June. I have been charged on 4th June on my credit card for 1 month of entertainment package.

when I just checked my payment history on NOW site the card info I entered in 1st June has disappeared even though after entering it it stated I was covered until 1st September.

I have been charged twice for the month of June.

Please can you clarify why this has happened.

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sounds like that you have more than one NowTV or Sky ID accounts against the same bank card ?

There is a section of the NowTV guide article linked below, which explains some of the common reasons why people may have multiple accounts.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Alternatively, you could speak to Live Chat by clicking on the "contact us" in the green highlighted box towards the bottom of my above linked page, hopefully a live chat advisor can point you in the right direction.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't appear to have more than one account set up but I have 3 boxes. 

I am having difficulty accessing the 'live chat' area.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Live Chat should be working, click on the "contact us" highlighted in green towards the bottom left of my previous linked page, this should then open a secondary page where you should see any option for Live Chat or Email, just click on the option you prefer.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you use the Live Chat option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar problem. i sign up for a free trial that i was charged for and i would like to know why. After 2 days into my trial i realized that your services do not meet my needs and i cancelled my package but i just checked my account and i was charged again even after cancelling. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you took advantage of the free trial did you try both entertainment & movies at the same time ?

If so, did you cancel both free trials separately ?

Your best bet might be to jump over to NowTV Live Chat (follow the instructions to contact live chat in my first post above).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am trying to but every time i refresh your page  live chat dissapears and only help forum is available.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just tried it, the Live Chat link is working for me ?

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact live chat.

If the link is not working for you, go to the "help" option shown on the top right on your screen, then click on "help centre" then pick an article most relevant to your issue, then nearer the bottom of the page you should see "contact us" highlighted in green, click on it, this will take you to a new page where you will see an option for Live Chat or alternatively you can send NowTV an email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear of your issues with being charged post cancellation.

You can get back in touch with me directly about this; simply reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Thanks

Rob 

NOW TV Team