cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

The Last Ship -Series 3 - Episode 1 Missing

I have recently started watching the TV Series "The Last Ship" and have really gotten into it. I have got all the way to Series 3 but episode 1 is not available! Is there any reason for this? Normally if an episode is missing from the middle of the s...

Cancelling passes and contacting

Now Tv is taking money from my account monthly and yet I have no passes showing that I can cancel and am not able to use the services (as live outside of the UK). I cannot find a way to contact anyone other than this and just get sent round in circle...

Ongoing subscription

My 6 month subscription ends soon. Will the subscription continue and how will I know this and when the money will be taken from the account details I gave?

Resolved! Billions

Hi all,new to NOWtv and just got into Billions, just up to ep.6 and I see have only 2 days to watch the entire season.Can anyone advise will season 1 be available on NOWtv US boxsets after the show expires or am I in for some serious cramming in the ...

contact

Hi I need to speak withj someone urgently. The contact us link at the bottom doeas not work as it takes me to the same page. The answers to my questions are not provided anywhere.

Resolved! deadliest catch

Series coming to an end now, but why oh why does Now TV load some episodes on catch up with the American narrator??? The same episode recorded from discovery channel isn't broadcast with this voice over so does anyone know why this happens sometimes?

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now tv movie pass not working

My now tv movie pass is not working keeps saying somethings not right has error code:2 in the right bottom corner. I have put internet and smart tv on and off and it still not working.