cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billions

Hi all,

new to NOWtv and just got into Billions, just up to ep.6 and I see have only 2 days to watch the entire season.

Can anyone advise will season 1 be available on NOWtv US boxsets after the show expires or am I in for some serious cramming in the next 48 hours !?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The episodes of Billions that expire in 2 days are just the catch-up episodes, the series is on NOW TV till 2020 🙂

Cheers

Andy

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

The episodes of Billions that expire in 2 days are just the catch-up episodes, the series is on NOW TV till 2020 🙂

Cheers

Andy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Thats great news with the Olympics coverage on at the moment i was struggling to get through the complete first full season (only up to episode 4 or 5) and was going to revisit this show when it hopefully came back in the future.

No need to worry now, i have got plenty of time to catchup and finish watching this cracking show.

Happy days. Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've not even started watching it yet @schnapps

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Definitely worth a watch, especially now you got until 2020 (There is no excuse). Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching too many things ATM @schnapps

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

Thats great news with the Olympics coverage on at the moment i was struggling to get through the complete first full season

@schnapps I'm also trying to find time between Olympics events to watch some boxsets.  But Team GB are doing so well in so many events, it doesn't leave much spare time...

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@DarylM

Love Sports in general and like you i am glued to the TV set watching the Olympics (Come on Team GB). Smiley Happy

Makes you proud to be British, the only disappointment for me is seeing some of the low attended stadiums with small spectator numbers.

Not sure how much the ticketing prices are, but i am guessing the average Brazilian can't afford them.

When watching the Cycle Road Racing when there was the over head helicopter camera shots you could see clearly the division in wealth in the country, where towards the beach there where hundreds of houses with swimming pools and then higher up (more inward) you had the tin shed shacks. Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy for the prompt reply,

thats a relief I can relax now and enjoy watching a great show,

cheers.