cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Entertainment Pass

Ive just got a box with the 3 months pass, entered the code and started the pass. The problem is i see no 3 month pass in my account passes, only a 14 day trial. Will my pass start after the trial?Or do i have to re-enter my code when the trial ends?...

Missing Episodes- Quarry

I have watched Quarry -all 8 episodes on NTV - now this morning the last 6 have gone - they were all there for weeks but why now remove the final 6? Why does this hapen? 

walking dead season 6

I've been enjoying the walking dead for sometime now & have just started watching season 6. However, this morning the first 8 episodes seem to have disappeared?? Any ideas, why this has happened?

Resolved! Walking Dead - access to the whole season in one month

Hi, Can anyone please advise me? I have a one month Entertainment pass, which I can use at anytime.I am keen to watch the whole of season 7 of The Walking Dead.I did check, and see that the first 8 (of 16) episodes will be available to watch until 11...

The walking dead

I'm so annoyed they have decided to get rid of the walking dead and I was half way through! Where else can I watch the rest of the series?

Now tv walking dead

I'm watching walking dead series I have series 6 to watch half way through series 5 at momAnt it says it ends showing in 1 day can I have a extra extension like another day or two so can finish series

Saving shows

I have watched the first five series of the walking dead and have signed up to watch six and the new series seven. I've noticed the first six series are only available for the next 16 days. I'm sure I can manage the sixth series in that time but my h...

Resolved! Tutankhamun Only 4 Episodes

Hi There I have started watching the ITV Encore series Tutankhamun. It would appear that while there are 8 episodes it is only the first four episodes, each repeated. Is there any way to get the last four posted. Also it is stated as an 18, I believe...

NCIS Season 14

Will episodes of NCIS Season 14 be available on Now TV after they have been shown on Fox TV UK at all please? 

Resolved! Charged twice

I broght an Entertainment Pass for three months from the Game shop in Folkestone on December 17th and a couple of days later entered my code for another three months, taking me up to March 27th.Today I have looked at my bank account online and £6.99 ...