cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Westworld

I'd just like to say I think the way this service is sold is very misleading. I signed up specifically to watch Westworld after googling how I could watch it, and clicking through on an advert that implied by buying Now TV Entertainment I'd be able t...

No chrome availability?

So i can't watch Now Tv on Google Chrome all of a sudden and the PS4 app just stutters audio all the time.  I tried to launch Now TV on Firefox and the quality was terrible and choppy (its an upto date version of Firefox, i double checked, and i have...

game voucher

i was given a voucher from game after my son bought something but it doesnt say what its for.it sayd on the reciept this code is for nowtv. is that just entertainment or was it a money off thing

Westworld Episode 10 first one unavailable?!

When I realised Westworld was being taken down soon, I've been watching it like mad to try and finish it. However, strangely, the last episode became unavailable first, a full 12 hours (or so) before the previous episodes. This means that I will only...

SUPERNATURAL TV Series

Does anyone know if the American Supernatural TV series is on NOW TV or if it is coming on at any point? Cheers

Street Outlaws on Discovery

Hi, does anybody know when episode 9 of season 8 of Street Outlaws will be available to watch? It's already been shown on Discovery in the US (about 2 weeks ago) and we're normally not that far behind (all season it's been available on the Thursday a...

The Blacklist Season 4 episodes 1-5

Having just watched the Blacklist seasons 1-3 I was really disappointed to click on to season 4 and find that episodes 1-5 are missing. Can anyone tell me why they are missing and where i can watch these missing episodes please?

Resolved! Arrow-verse

I got the Now subscription as a Christmas present and as such missed the start of the current set of seasons. You have the seasons of Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow from Episode1, but of The Flash and Arrow you only have the most recent 3 episodes...