cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

walking dead season 6

I've been enjoying the walking dead for sometime now & have just started watching season 6. However, this morning the first 8 episodes seem to have disappeared?? Any ideas, why this has happened?

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

just noticed this today too what a joke i was up to episode 7 as of last night and theres meant to be one day left like all the other 5 seasons

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like NOW TV have taken them down early as they were supposed to be available until tomorrow along with seasons 1-5. Not sure if this is a mistake or deliberate.

Hopefully they might be able to add them back up again.

@Jason-C your public need you!

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi all,

@Andy@Anonymous User@Anonymous User

We're very sorry for the inconvenience. We had to take these down to fix an issue with them, and are aiming to get them back up as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I don't have a timeframe, but I suspect it will at least be the afternoon before they return. I appreciate that it's pretty much their last day before expiring, so time is of the essence, and we'll be trying our best to bring them back when we can.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info @Jason-C, maybe NOW TV could honour the technical problem by leaving them up for an extra day??

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

I'm afraid we can't do that. 😞 After the allotted licence period we have from the studios, we can no longer show the content.

As soon as I see these episodes reappear, I'll pop back into this thread to let you know.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can understand that @Jason-C. Can you tell me if NOW TV will be getting another licence to show The Walking Dead at a later time?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The walking dead is one of the shows that comes and goes quite often. So the answer to that question is most likely. Yes , but who knows when though. in the past it has come back just before a new season starts in order to let people catch up

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

The walking dead is one of the shows that comes and goes quite often. So the answer to that question is most likely. Yes , but who knows when though. in the past it has come back just before a new season starts in order to let people catch up

@Jason-C 

We both pretty much said the same thing. You know what they say, great minds think alikeSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks All. I'll be cancelling my subscription after the 14 days then. My mistake - i thought you got all Walking Dead 6 when you subscribed. I don't mind the BBC removing episodes of a show from iPlayer - well i do mind but it's free. I'm not paying a subscription and have to hope they put the first part of a series back on at some point in the future. I'll subscribe again when all of Season 6 is available.