cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Grey's Anatomy

Where is next episode? Surely it does not end with season 14 episode 8?

Britannia - when will it be available?

Hi,I was really looking forward to watching Britannia but it doesn't seem to be available.My NowTV subscription is solely to watch Sky Atlantic shows so it's disappointing when I can't.Thanks,David

Criminal Minds

Hey it seems criminal minds new series is on a mid season break. Just trying to find out when it will return?

Continue watching has all gone from my list!

went onto my continue watching list like usual today and everything had vanished! Ive even gone into the shows im watching also and there are no lines undere the shows ive seen? This is going to take some sorting out to find what episodes I was watch...

SyFy on NOW TV Super Celebration Thread

SyFy is now available on the NOW TV Entertainment Pass!   Now SyFy content has finally arrived on NOW TV I'm so excited I had to create a thread to celebrate all the lovely SyFy-y goodness there is available!   OK admittedly things a bit light on the...

Andy by Legend 5
  • 9 replies
  • 10 thanks

Unforgotten on ITV Encore

Hi, does anyone know why we can only watch Episodes 1 -4 of Season 1.  Totally hooked and only 2 episodes to go but it the menu doesn't show when the last 2 episodes will be shown.  Can't leave me hanging!

Sony movie channel / Sky cinema

Anyone else notice that half the moves on sky cinema are the same ones you can watch for free on the Sony Movie channel with Freeview?The content on Sky Cinema has been awful recently, Netflix and Prime seem to have a better selection of movies and s...

The Gifted Episode 11

When will episode 11 of the Gifted come onto Now TV? I noticed that the 11th episode aired on Jan 1st.