cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Blue Bloods

I am a great fan of Blue Bloods, but this series does not appear to be available as either a box set or catch feature. Is there a reason for this?

PBS programs

Are we going to lose all of the PBS documentaries such as NOVA etc?They were part of the all tv shows (documentaries). I cannot find any now.

The Trip To Spain Episode 1 missing on app

When i use my phone app to view this series, it clearly says 1 season 5 episodes and is missing episode 1 If i use my PC browser to find the series, it shows 1 season 6 episodes and episode 1 is there available to view.   Why is it missing an episode...

Resolved! The Strain Season 2... and then Season 2 again...

There seems to be an issue with multiple versions of The Strain Season 2 on my Now TV Box.  I can't see them when I go online to check but I spent last night very confused... My "Start watching Season 2" meant I went from the Season 1 finale straight...

Resolved! How to get away with murder

Anybody know why s4 e2 of How to get away with murder isn't showing yet? I understand it was on Sky Living last night but for some reason it isn't showing yet

Resolved! Greys Anatomy

Greys Anatomy on Now TV box set says only 13 days left is this being removed? I have only got to season 4.

Real Time with Bill Maher

Real Time with Bill Maher is available for free on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XjYq8xiBrw). It has been on HBO since Jan 5th. Why is it not on NowTV

Stargate

I have been watching Stargate SG1 almost every day since maybe mid-August to catch up on SG1 as I wasn't able to finish it off when it first aired. I caught up with SG1 (yay!) but would love to finish Atlantis and Universe. Any chance the Stargate fr...