cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

westworld series 1

Does anyone else have this missing ? Just started this and now only series 2 is on there ??

Whats going on?

It use to be that as soon as something was aired it appeared on Now tv. Now that's not the case. Quanitic season 3 still hasn't appeared.Neither has Code Black season 3.Nashville started again last night and that hasn't appeared. Making me doubt if i...

no content

HiI am trying to watch a film but it is not loading. My son is trying to watch a film on the box in his room, but it says too many simultaneous streams. There are ni others streams playing, so not sure what is happening. 

Content not available

I have lots of genres on the movies which say ‘ No content Available ‘So no comedy, horror, thriller, family etc..All I can do is watch live movies..anyone else get this problem?Been like it for 10 weeks..

What lies beneath

I noticed that the movie “what lies beneath” was being played live on sky movies at 07:00 am. I wanted to watch it from the beginning but because the movie was not in the sky cinema library/ now tv library, I was unable to watch from the beginning......

Game of thrones...

When you search for Game of Thrones, listing says 8 Seasons, but there are only 7, season 2 is listed twice... is this because NowTv staff are stupid or just don't care about paying customers???

Dark Matter Season 4

Hello,Does anyone know if there were will be a Season 4 to the SyFi series Dark Matter?Very much enjoyed this.Any info appreciated..