cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Sky TV channels not showing on my television

Hi, I've signed up to Now TV for the first time, so I can watch the England v Australia one day cricket matches.For some reason the Sky Sports channels are not showing on the guide. could BT, who I am signed up with, be blocking the Sky channels?The ...

Resolved! Divorce and Banshee

Why have you remove divorce season 1 and 2 ? Season 2 has not even been out that long I am now thinking of divorcing now tv. also when is Banshee back as a box set? I missed S4 I do t get why now tv has to remove content so much

Toshiba 32L3753DB

HiWe've just bought the above Smart TV.  Unfortunately it doesn't come with the NowTV app (just rubbish NetFlix) and there doesn't seem to be a way to download the app.  So we've tried the TV's web browser to log in to the NowTV website, but when we ...

Scandal

Hi, can anyone help?! I was half way through watching season 7 of scandal on sky living, it usually shows up on my continue watching also but for some reason it has completely disappeared?! Sky living is also now only showing 6 seasons  

Resolved! Buffering

Hi I literally just installed the Now TV player and signed up to the service. Trying to watch GOT but it just keeps jumping and skipping. Is there any remedy for this? Watching on a Windows 10 laptop

forums made un usable by bad design

Not so long ago, there was a useful resource for information, help and support this was the Now TV forums, now theres just some awful in navigable mess . Topics are hard, if not impossible to find, sub forums apear to be messed up and impossible to f...

chilli2 by Elite
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

poor design of forums

Not so long ago, there was a useful resource for information, help and support this was the Now TV forums, now theres just some awful in navigable mess . Topics are hard, if not impossible to find, sub forums apear to be messed up and impossible to f...

chilli2 by Elite
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Forums useless by crap re design

chilli2 by Elite
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Annoying/ Intrusive intro trailers

Disappointing that so much of the content on Entertainment are now infected with NOWTV trailers at start of each episode. seems to be fairly recent /retrograde step

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

sub-genres

I cant find any sub-genres available and this is infuriating. I am trying to browse documentaries and I dont want to go through thousands of alphabetically listed shows in the hope of finding something. Am I missing something here? Please add sub-gen...