cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Adverts before show starts

Why has NowTV suddenly started showing adverts before a show starts. I've seen posts like this but they're all from a couple of years ago and don't seem to have an answer.The reason I pay for the service is so that I can watch great shows without adv...

No signal

I have signal!! My internet is working fine . I can't watch the World Cup!

atlanta season 2 ep 3

Does anyone know why there is two episodes up to stream but it says the next one up on monday is episode 4 and not 3?

Scandal season 6 episode 8 missing

Working my way through season 6 of Scandal.  I've just finished episode 7 to find episode 8 is missing.  Would be great not to have to read a synopsis and go straight to episode 9. Any update on this issue?

BT Sport on NowTV

Just wondering about the sports package. I was thinking of getting it but was wondering if the current rugby union games are on it? Some services only have certain games so just wondering if they will all be available?Thanks for any help.

Watching played matches

I  want to buy a pass to watch the rugby but have missed some games. If I buy a pass can I catch up, watch matches of this seasons international rugby games or can I only watch games that are coming/live? Thanks for help.

Missing channels

Yesterday I had access to 134 channels. Today I have 13 and nine in hd. What’s going on. 

Now tv

XHi there every time I go to watch a film I get hdcp and pink screen