cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

False advertising of missing games

I have recently purchased the 10 month subscription of a sports pass only to find out tonight not all the championship games are available with this. This is despite them clearly being advertised as available on Now TV .This is clearly false advertis...

Up and coming episodes

Can you post a shedule of up and coming shows a week in advance. When the new episode is due The other alternative is to look on the sky website.

Broand order and engineer visit

To be quiet honest, I am seriously considering picking Plusnet m. Two weeks ago, before moving into my new property, i ordered for the now tv broadband and booked an engineer visit to fix it. As it’s not got any phone line at all. The engineer was me...

Now tv broadband order

To be quiet honest, I am seriously considering picking Plusnet m. Two weeks ago, before moving into my new property, i ordered for the now tv broadband and booked an engineer visit to fix it. As it’s not got any phone line at all. The engineer was me...

ITV Hub

Is anyone else having issues with the itv hub for last few days mine says oops something went wrong - I’ve updated my now tv box and all other catch ups are working ?

Why Can’t Sky Sports Be More Like Sky TV...

All that I want to suggest is that instead of paying for all Sky sports why can’t we choose what channels we gain access too, like sky TV. I have the option to pay £18 for Sky Sports Action & Arena and in honesty that’s the only two channels I’ll use...

Real Housewives of Sydney wrong Episode 1

Hi thereJust wondering if this is an issue for everyone but when I watch the first episode of Real Housewives of Sydney it doesnt play the right episode!!Need my trash fix Thanks

Box Set - Occupied (Series 2)

I really loved the first series of Norwegian drama 'Occupied' so you can imagine how delighted I was when I noticed that a box set of series 2 was available on Now TV. I sat and enjoyed the first seven episodes which had me captivated - what a great ...