cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Nothing on here worth watching.

There are so little quality programs Now TV is dire. The only thing worth watching is not on until 2019. GOT. That's it really. Lucky Man is too bad because of the director and Ray Donovan has got too depressing. The rest is dire drivel.   ...

Nashville season 5 episodes missing

Season 5 of Nashville is missing loads of episodes! Too many to just skip/miss one episode.Anyone know if this is being looked into? I really love this series and it’s the only reason why I buy the entertainment package

Playhouse presents

I've just started watching some of the above, and all the episodes show up fine on my laptop. However, when I try watching on the tv via the stick, only the 'King for a Day' episode appears. They aren't in my currently watching either.

UKTV premium channels (e.g. Alibi, W & Eden)

Given the debacle at Virgin Media, is there any chance that NowTV might be able to swoop in a put on the missing premium UKTV channels?. We already have Gold, any chance of Alibi and W?Would surely be a big coup if Now TV could manage it and I imagin...

The Jinx

HiI watched 2 episodes of the jinx yesterday and now it has disappeared! Will it be back?

The Leftovers Season 1

Just started watching the leftovers and season 1 has disappeared, I was sure it said available until October, will it come back?

The Leftovers

I was halfway through season 1, on starting the show the description said it would be on the service until mid October, pulling season one two months early makes the entire show unwatchable, not sure how you can falsely advertise it as being availabl...

Game of thrones season 7

Finally got to season 7 of games of thrones and episode 7 is repeated in place of the season finale episode 8?!?!? Can anyone help? I need to see episode 8

Monthly sports pass - value keeps decreasing

Guys, £34.99 a month for the sports pass is a lot of money and I won't be able to afford it all year long.Initially you also offered Champions League games (gone). You also had a lot of value with La Liga games (now gone too).You still charge the sam...

Resolved! Haunted Hathaways Season 2

Hi, theres' a problem with Haunted Hathaways on the Kids Channel. There should be 2 seasons on there, but when you go to watch Season 2 it just shows all of the season 1 episodes again. My daughter is desperate to watch season 2, please can you fix?!...