cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

False advertising of missing games

I have recently purchased the 10 month subscription of a sports pass only to find out tonight not all the championship games are available with this. This is despite them clearly being advertised as available on Now TV .

This is clearly false advertising to try and get more people to spend money and the amount of complaints about this this. 

I have tried to voice my disappointment and anger as being misled to Now Tv tonight only to be told they're overalls busy, yeah not surprising, probably everyone else complaining too.

Not it happy with this service at all, completely misleading. 

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User sorry but did you expect every single championship match to be on TV? Very few are actually televised at all in the UK including all those at 3pm.  Sky sports have the rights to televise some matches, Others are televised on other platforms.  Google where'sthematch plus your team name.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It clearly says online these are on Now TV so of course
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As crp1 says it does clearly state , on the website page , that all midweek championship games will be shown .There is no mention of red button on that page. Having paid £80 for a 4 month contract i am very annoyed (especially after last night`s result at Stoke) that sky are not fulfilling their side of the deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact the Advertising Standards Authority. By law they cannot advertise something they don't have and will never have.

https://www.asa.org.uk/

If enough subscribers do this it may at least get them to change their advertising. You also have a good case for a full refund if you pay fir something you cannot receive.