cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

GREYS ANATOMY ALL SEASONS DELETD EPISODES.

I was half way through season 5 but yesterday over 100 episodes have disappeared over the whole run of greys añatomy. Also snapped which is on hayu that has had 200 episodes over 18 seasons disappear around the same time. Very frustrating when subscr...

Borgias

Episodes are missing. Was going to binge watch this weekend. Dang!

Greys anatomy missing episodes

Does anyone no why there are missing episodes from the box set, currently on season 7 but 1,2,5,6,7,8,9 probably more are missing why? Thanks 

Missing Strike Back episodes

Hi GuysWas watching Strike back season one.All was good yesterday but today there are only 2 episodes listed.ep2 and ep4Checked other seasons and there seems to be some missing there too.Can anyone help get them back please?

Dexter - missing episodes!!???

Dexter is missing episodes on season 3. Starts at episode 5 and ends at episode 9.the missing episodes have vanished today as I watched episode 11 earlier today now I can’t watch 12 which is the season finale!!  

Dexter - missing episodes

I’m on season 8 of Dexter and most of the episodes have suddenly disappeared. Yesterday it was showing all episodes, today, only three are showing...episodes 2, 4 and 9. What is going on? This is beyond annoying and I didn’t pay my entertainment subs...