cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

NCIS New Orleans Ep 12

I have tried to watch the latest episode of NCIS New Orleans on the catch up service but it is not there is this a service issue and when will it be fixed?  This has also happened across several other series’s I watch so when will the whole service o...

Resolved! Westworld Series 1 missing episodes

Hi there. I’ve (finally!) been watching Westworld Series 1 and got up to episode 8 - but when I went back to finish the series tonight some episodes (2,3,6,7,9&10) are missing! What’s going on? 

Now tv Africa's hunters strange disappearing episodes

On my computer, Africa's hunters, season 2 has fully gone and episode 1 and 4 of season 1 has also gone. On my phone the same has happened but season two is there but with only episode 1, 2 and 6. I got now tv primarilly for national geographic wild ...

greys anatomy season 14 epsidoes missing

i attampted stupidly to add a comment to a previous post that was already solved, however this is a new issue, greya anatomy season 14 has missing episodes i can only see epsiodes 1, 6, 9,10,11....what happened to 2,3,4,5,7 & 8

The Walking Dead Missing Episodes

Episodes of the Walking Dead keep disappearing - it's happening on all my devices so not just a problem with the actual device. Started with 111 episodes and now down to 57 at the moment. This seems to be a really common problem, does anyone know why...

Resolved! broadwalk empire

anyone else having problem on season 1 broadwalk empire i had to miss episode out cuz i think 12 or somthing doesnt load ..it was crucial episode as well tried loading on all my devices grrrrrr

Missing Episodes of Billions

These episodes of Billions seem to be missing:Series 1, episodes 1-4Series 2, episode 1Series 3, episodes 1 & 2None of the available episodes indicate that they are about to expire. Is there a technical problem?

AHS apocalypse episode 2 lagging

Is anyone else experiencing this? The volume just stops completely and lags.  My TV is brand new so it’s not that as I have no issues on any other programme on entertainment. Such a shame. May cancel if I can’t watch it, especially after the previous...