cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

missing episodes gold rush

We have been watching Gold rush from season 1, (this is the reason we had Now TV). But we have got to season 7 and found a lot of the episodes missing. Episodes 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, are missing and on season 8 episodes 2, 4, ...

Greys anatomy

Was wondering why lots of greys episodes are missing? Am aware also that licence to show it expires at the end of October and was wondering if there was any info about whether you will continue to show in future and when that might be. Greys is prett...

Random Episodes Disappear

HiI started watching Mount Pleasant S1 yesterday. Started watching ep 5, then had to go out. When i got homethat ep had completely disappeared! Then i noticed ep7 had vanished aswell. So today i start to watch S2, and it goes from ep1 to ep4. I've no...

Sound stuttering - Xbox

Trying to watch AHS and it's basically completely unwatchable. Usually Nowtv is very pixelated and blurry whenever I start playing it, then it improves after ten seconds or so and is fine. Today the picture quality is good straight away but the soun...

The blacklist

I’m missing loads of episodes of the blacklist. At least 5-6 per series (1-4) please help!! I’m too engrossed

The Walking Dead

I have discovered that there are episodes missing of The Walking Dead? I was watching the last hand full of episodes of Season 7 and then realised the day after there were episodes missing throughout every season.  I have read an update from NOWTV sa...

Station 19

Is the greys anatomy spin off Station 19 going to be shown on NowTV?