cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heather3
Scholar

US Open

I am already really disappointed with the US Open coverage. Only 2 matches available. Typical Sky rip off. £26 for the month and can’t watch the matches I want. Could  watch every match with Prime at a fraction of the price and also replays. Are Sky/Now even going to have replays of the overnight matches ? Total rip off if there are no replays or are we supposed to sit up half the night. Does anyone know if there will at least be replays

91 REPLIES 91
Celticpip
Scholar

Yes- dire commentators. Too many with American accents and nothing of interest or wit to say- I've been muting on some matches. At least the lovely Martina if there and our Tim- but will they be doing any actual commentating? I really hope so..

Celticpip
Scholar

But which devices are they that enable full viewing- I've tried on both laptop and tablet and neither offer anything but the paltry 2 live matches they have chosen to allow us to watch...

LouM
Advocate

I have managed to find the bonus streams for all the courts. I scrolled down and I am watching another match Sinner v Sonego. I am on my old Smart TV, just need catch-ups and replays!!

Paula_M90

It is absolutely ridiculous! I just sent them a complaint! 

Katkat
Mentor

So far, it's terrible. Prime was great and showed all the replays. I don't even know how to pause a match - am watching via my computer, no 'stick' or sky remote. Any ideas how to pause? And are we supposed to watch matches in the middle of the night or we miss them? Also, it doesn't show the court so have to switch endlessly between channels and it's often the same game! This is terrible so far

Celticpip
Scholar

You can't pause- terrible offering. Not fit for purpose.

MasterM
Observer

Not only is there no on demand replays…they don’t even repeat the overnight coverage on their TV Channels in the morning. They’d rather show premier league transfer speculation news all morning. They clearly don’t care about Tennis fans. Waste of money and a very shameful scam.

Celticpip
Scholar

Agreed. Breach of contract. We're entitled, in law, to full refunds if they don't sort this all out quickly.

Jo6
Advocate

I was so disappointed that I couldn't watch matches on all courts and replays (like I used to on Prime - I really appreciate Prime now!)  so I requested a refund. You can imagine how joyful my morning was chatting to couple of guys in call centre in India. To request a refund took me an hour... and still didn't get a full refund... 

Heather3
Scholar

Well done Jo6 for persevering!  Shameful behaviour but that is Sky I’m afraid, overpriced rip off. Terrible too, that no one else is able to offer us an alternative service in the UK. Sad, sad day for tennis fans.