cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heather3
Scholar

US Open

I am already really disappointed with the US Open coverage. Only 2 matches available. Typical Sky rip off. £26 for the month and can’t watch the matches I want. Could  watch every match with Prime at a fraction of the price and also replays. Are Sky/Now even going to have replays of the overnight matches ? Total rip off if there are no replays or are we supposed to sit up half the night. Does anyone know if there will at least be replays

91 REPLIES 91
djvh
Scholar

they're not bothering to make all courts available live to all devices, i'd be staggered if they offer replays to any devices...

Heather3
Scholar

Thanks for replying. All I can say is that it is the biggest rip off under the sun but that is Sky I’m afraid . I love my tennis but will never subscribe again while Sky has the tv rights. 

ZXFace
Scholar

Lots of complains on twitter to NOWHelpTeam. We can hope they'll consider enabling bonus streams for web browsers. I have low expectations.

Lena1
Advocate

So, so disappointed and what they say on their website is completely misleading. I was so looking forward to watching certain matches! In all my years of watching tennis, I have never come across a shameless con like this.

Heather3
Scholar

Me too Lena. They should be ashamed of themselves, biggest con job ever. If they weren’t prepared to cover the Open fully they should not have been awarded the contract.

StuT
Advocate

The real travesty is that in the UK nobody else is allowed to show tennis any more. So everybody is stuck with a pathetic service or nothing at all. Its back to the dark ages...

whatsisname
Mentor

yes, this is an absolute disgrace. no "bonus" (like their doing us a favour) streams  on phone or PC? where are they available exactly these elusive bonus streams. nowhere was it mentioned that you would only have access to the main coverage channels and NOT the individual courts.

absolutely disgusted.

ZXFace
Scholar

Would recommend everyone sends a complaint to https://help.nowtv.com/complaints so they see the amount of unhappy paying customers there are for a poor restrictive service they are 'providing'.

Heather3
Scholar

Thanks. Will do.