cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KaeBee
Mentor

US Open match replays

Hi,

Does anyone know if we can see replays of US Open tennis matches on NOWTV? Being based in the UK, I won't be able to catch some of the live matches at night and was wondering if replays will be available. If so, how soon are these replays put up?

Many thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KaeBee 

It's a bit of an unknown at the moment, we should have more of an idea in the coming 24 hours.

Going on my previous experience watching NOW Sports on Demand using Football, F1 and Rugby Union which I tend to watch has examples.

Then Rugby Union takes around 12 hours with full replay coverage of the games, F1 can take around 24 hours again full repeat coverage, where Premier League Football takes around 24 hours, but you only get around 25 minutes of highlights.

Not sure about tennis, because it's new on the NOW on Demand service.

Hopefully we will all have a better idea in the next 24 hours on what NOW will be offering in terms of the US open tennis on catchup.

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43
Ukpeony
Mentor

absolutely agree. I hope they sort it out quickly.

Gidds
Advocate

Just had to sign up to this farce, how Sky think they will get away with this rubbish at 3 times the cost of Prime! Only showing 2 of their choice of matches, no replays, full of adds & glitchy, I won't be paying for this crap next month!

AliM
Advocate

Absolutely agree.  They can't even display who is playing. I clicked on one of the tennis options & got football!!!

Jastobsus
Mentor

Agree that this is an absolute farce.  No replay of the previous days matches.  Three times the cost of Prime.  Only able to watch in real time and unable to switch to other matches.  I certainly will not be continuing with a subscription for such a rubbish service.

Gidds
Advocate

It's dreadful, call it what you like but it's a monopoly, looks like tennis fans are stuffed from 2024 season, thanks so much Amazon you're history too!

DaveWYorks
Mentor

I agree. Wawrinka Vs Sinner last night no ability to replay.

Disgraceful coverage.

Some of the links don't even have the correct labels

I won't buy Sports package again.

alldar
Advocate

Signed up to Now TV for a month to watch the US Open. Went to watch the Djokovic match this morning to watch 'as live' i.e. without knowing the result....nowhere to be found. Also, no other matches from yesterday anywhere? ....Prime put up matches almost directly after they finished...so what's the score Now TV?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats re run on sky tennis  just started at 8.30

oliver
Advocate

Cant find any re runs yet?

I'm really really sorry for the inconvenience caused and loss for the streaming comfort that you have faced but trust me over here on how on demand contents works it totally depends upon the broadcasters if they are prompting the highlight or recapped of the match.

Please see the above from an online chat. It seems Sky are not offering replays. I asked this question directly and got the above reply. I've complained to NOW. Probably best to hammer both NOW and Sky publicly on Twitter.

Has anyone found replays on the NOW app? I don't have a Sky package.